Key Tasks And Responsibilities
NPD project management
- Assist with the organisation and delivery of NPD projects.
- Attend weekly NPD meetings and prioritise tasks required each week.
- Own and progress NPD projects from start to finish, project managing throughout.
- Confirm and clarify actions to progress projects.
- Responsible for updating critical path timelines and gate tasks by project in a timely manner.
- Identify and highlight any concerning issues or delays to projects in weekly NPD meetings and flag these early.
- Liaise internally across multiple cross functional departments in progressing NPD projects.
- Assist with the implementation and launch of NPD projects working together with the Product Manager and cross functional departments within Fish4Pets®
Packaging development process
- Active member of the packaging development process for NPD projects.
- Co-ordinate the packaging development and artwork process working between external design agencies, print companies and the internal Product and Marketing teams.
- Manage the filing and saving of all files for product artworks using the Fish4Pets shared drive and Wrike asset management system.
- Engage with packaging suppliers on the sourcing of packaging materials to obtain samples, colour drawdowns, cutter guides.
- Support product and packaging trials as required.
- Prepare copy sheets and co-ordinate completion working with cross functional departments across technical, quality, marketing and product teams.
- Complete proof reading of product packaging across multiple languages.
- Help co-ordinate the proof checking process working with internal cross functional departments and external design agency.
- Liaise with design agencies on text changes as instructed.
- Attend and contribute to the weekly marketing artwork meeting.
- Co-ordinate the photography of products and packaging as required for NPD and EPD projects.
Provide effective administrative support to the Product team
- Prepare product and packaging data for the ERP system.
- Create and update product specifications, packaging specifications and other product data sheets as required.
- Regularly maintain the product data in the ERP system.
- During regular NPD meetings keep an action log and circulate internally as required.
- Prepare, update and circulate meeting minutes as required.
- Support the Product Portfolio Manager with reports and research as required.
- To commit to the continued development, sustainment, and improvement of the organisations Quality Management System, and any future management systems that the company may decide to implement.
- To abide by Health and Safety regulations, and roles and responsibilities as defined in the companies Health & Safety Policy.
- Batchelors degree
- Documenting information and effective record keeping.
- Project planning.
- Working with different team members to achieve a common goal.
- Communicating with different stakeholders [desirable]
Aptitude, competencies, skills and abilities
- Confident using Microsoft Office packages including intermediate level excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High level of accuracy.
- Good organisational skills, able to multi-task.
- Prioritisation skills.
- Process driven.
- Ability to work efficiently across multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Management of internal and external contacts [desirable]
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
Personal attributes and Disposition
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Team player.
- Quick learner, methodical approach and able to think logically.
- Resilient and hardworking, willing to work independently in fast paced environment.
- Pleasant and confident manner for dealing with stakeholders.
- Willingness to share knowledge.