Key Tasks And Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand Date code and Lot code requirements per product / range.
- Understand shelf-life parameters per product / range.
- Conduct daily metal detector checks and record.
- Set up and startup Machine checks and changeovers.
- Perpetual inventory in line with weekly / monthly schedule
- Perform quality check when packing product report any issues to your line manager.
- Unloading containers – unloading unpalletized loads and palletizing stock accordingly.
- Goods Inwards – unloading vehicles and put away into locations.
- Stock replenishment as and when required.
- Picking and put away of production orders.
- Comply to company H&S standards and policies
Experience and Skills Required:
- Warehouse/ Production experience
- Current MHE licenses & experience desirable
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work unsupervised to required standards
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility of hours/shifts essential.
Expected start date benefits:
- On-site parking
- Life insurance
- Company events
- Wellness programme
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discount
- Cycle to work scheme
In return you can expect excellent benefits in return as outlined, and 18.5 days (full time equivalent is 23 days) plus the pro ratad entitlement to bank/ public holidays.
Fish4Pets Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we pride ourselves on a positive working culture.