Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Complete preliminary investigations into Customer complaints and external non-conformances.
- Collate and dispatch samples for external laboratory testing
- Data entry of laboratory results onto the spreadsheet
- Complete regular product and packaging checks within the warehouses, resolving any issues, or escalating if necessary
- Inspect, log and file retention samples
- Complete pallet checks and export administration in relation to export health certificates, ensuring all information is accurate.
- File records related to H&S, Regulatory & Quality
- Complete Fabric & Hygiene Audits monthly, liaising with management to ensure all corrective actions are completed.
- Arrange contractors and ad-hoc work on site.
- Be the first point of contact for any contractors, ensuring RAMS are obtained and a H&S induction is completed.
- Actively enforce the companies’ policies on the shop floor.
- Purchase cleaning supplies, PPE, and any other ad-hoc supplies for the Operations Team
- Complete credit card statements each month, ensuring all purchases are accounted for.
- Track PPE expenditure ensuring the budget is followed.
- Book training as required, ensuring certification is kept up to date.
- To commit to the continued development, sustainment, and improvement of the organisation’s Quality Management System, and any future management systems that the company may decide to implement.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (Including English Language & Maths) Grade A*- C (4-9)
- Basic understanding of Quality Control/Quality Assurance [desirable]
- Basic understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace [desirable]
Aptitude, competencies, skills, and abilities
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Basic level of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work on own initiative
Personal attributes and disposition
- Ability to build rapport with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to respond to rapidly changing priorities.